“The world’s first and only Plant-Based Toothbrush”.
Made with 100% USDA Certified Bio-Based Bristles.
FSC® Certified Bamboo Handles, and Compostable Packaging.
Over 5 Billion plastic toothbrushes are produced every year worldwide. Quit plastic, Brush with Bamboo.
– Soft bristles made from 100% Castor Bean Oil. USDA Certified 100% Biobased. Bristles made in Germany.
– FSC® Certified Bamboo handle.
– The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper – no tape or glue is used.
– Your bamboo toothbrushes can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes.
– USDA Certified Biobased. Green American Certified. Vegan. BPA-Free. Natural and Non-toxic.
How to Compost a Bamboo Toothbrush
Every toothbrush is composed of three parts: a handle, bristles, and metal staples that are used to clamp the bristles to the handle. Metal staples are in all toothbrush manufacturing and are also present in all plastic toothbrushes. The metal staples used in Brush with Bamboo toothbrushes are aluminum – aluminum staples are